Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

bonjour petit soleil

an absolutely beautiful day today! I thought milky clouds would be in the forecast but it was quite sunny and windy as well! Both are my favorites! Arrived at my first lecture just as kalas started babbling about dna replication and all that junk. No seats! I had to cram myself in to a seat. No gossiping with sarah today for better or worse! After my second lecture, I managed to complete quite a bit of work with Sarah & Ty so at least it was a proooductive and I was engaged in all my lectures haha. Polished off the night catching up with Cory so that was pretty sick. Can't wait for this week to be over and get some video parts in!

Probably one of the better days i've had in two weeks. I think this good karma will continue...Check out the song below! Probably one of the best by Michael Jackson! RIP



//Brandon



No comments:

Post a Comment