Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

sweat!

I cant recall the last time I was ever so grateful for a shower at the end of a long day. Woke up this morning (maybe too early?), drove down to the gym. Forgot my towel so no shower, then came home and gardened and mowed the lawn a bit. By the time I looked at the phone I was about an hour until work! Work was quite satisfying today. I was under the sun all day! Words cant describe how filthy I felt at the end of the day. hahah.

Had an odd dream last night... dreamt of snow. haha. I think I need to slow down and enjoy the heat a little bit more! But only a few more months until snow creeps back onto the hills. I'm looking out the window now and the mountain still has a few patches here and there.. but nothing to be nostalgic about. bah so many things to do this summer, but a friend gave me a very good piece of advice today : "life's good, dont give yourself cancer over little things"


No comments:

Post a Comment