Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

mix of rain and tacos...

sunday felt like a comic book sunday today. met up with some very dear friends and had a stuffing lunch. We then had some coffee and a long conversation. It really makes you realise how you take people for granted in your lives when you hear about all the things they've accomplished while you were busy doing nothing. I suppose that is a goal I would like to fulfill this summer is to get in touch with people i have neglected recently. Reach out and communicate I suppose, even if its for a few awkward moments. 

by the way, had some kick ass tacos today from Chronic. I have passed by the place so many times but never had the time to visit but just had a beef soft shell and I absolutely recommend it! I was going to snap a photo but its too messy to hold in one hand and a camera in the other. 






/ / Mr. Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment