Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

what we've seen

no time to do much of what i really want to do this summer, even blogging really. just been working around the clock lately and it does get pretty irritating and lonely in some ways! I find comfort around the awesome people at work who help me get through some pretty shitty times. I might look back at this post and regret this but I miss school and I can't wait to get back to it in a few weeks! hahah but for now, just dig in and hope for a change..
mumford and sons, the best band of all time, is releasing a new album in sept. 24th! check that video below, it might be a little too folk for some, but to me it is like dipping into a cold river and feeling that snap in my mind. they really have helped me get through some tough ruts and will always be one of my favorite artists.. :')

enjoy the sunshine!





/ /b

No comments:

Post a Comment