Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

bara trött

just finished prison break! crunched the last season in two weeks! It is simply addicting! no other way to put it, all the actors make it seem so real! I know I'm a little behind on what's been on television but better late than never! if you haven't seen this show yet, you haven't seen good television. I promise this series will deliver nothing less than an experience that will blow away your socks. bung must admit however he did tear up quite a bit at the end :'(

its getting quite cold at the pad, my hands are freezing as I am typing this entry but I sleep better when I am in a colder climate. I live for this! summer sucks. work was tiring but i guess that is nothing new time to crank it down and spend some time flipping through the books. pussss



/ / brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment