Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

dag var en dag

todays day actually kind of felt almost like a contrast to the day before! It was dark from the moment i woke up this morning till now, sitting in front of the book. Now it is pouring outside and watering my garden. I suppose its little moments like these where I am thankful for a roof to live under, a bed to dream in and all the other delights of my life.
I believe the mountain re-opens in three days. Something to really look forward to at least while waiting out on this rain. Made some plans with the holmes for the night market this weekend again maybe. I hope they will have some more things for us to see and buy. I can hardly wait!


Time to curl up and read a good book!
KIDDING! time to watch a movie, listen to the rain and have some bru
//Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment